Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Bucket List..


"She is just some wild thing. Let her laugh, live, love, and roam free on her own terms, and she is sure to come back to you"
We are free to live our lives how we desire...why not do the things that our hearts desire..

Aside from just writing this for my blog, I have also wanted to write a bucket list since like...FOREVER!
I don't how many times friends and I have gone back and forth talking about bucket lists; crazy things we want to do, people we want to meet, and places we want to see.
I have talked so many times about making one, but never took the time to actually do it...until now :) (obviously)..
Anyway...here is just a few of the big things I would like to add to my bucket list..trust me if I shared everything...we'd be here for days..

One of the first things I have said for THE longest time that I have wanted to do...is to
-Go Skydiving-
I remember flipping through my history book in Elementary school, just looking at the pictures of course...haha who really reads those things?! Anyway..I saw a picture of a bunch of people, holding hands, in a circle, just floating in the air. I was so intrigued..I just knew right then that some day I would also have to do the same thing.
*
-Go on a spontaneous road trip-
Countless..upon countless times I have talked with my best friend about taking a road trip
At first it was just somewhere relatively close, or even just to the normal vaca spots that people pick.
Now..that I am above and beyond sick of never being able to go somewhere--I would be happy with anywhere. Quite frankly, I just want to get in the car and drive. I don't really care where we end up, but I just want to get out of town and Drive..
*
-Swim with dolphins-
Well duh, who doesn't want to do this.
They are some of the most amazing creatures on Earth.
*
-Meet John Mayer-
Okay, I'm going to try to be brief with sharing my love for this man.
HA..but really, it's the music that gets me.
It's a feeling I can't explain..when I hear his music, it's like my soul just soaks it in like a sponge.
It my soul music.
I think if I ever got to meet him, I would probably just want to thank him for sharing his talent and for allowing his music to change my life <3
*
-Scuba dive/swim with sharks-
Let's get real..I spent most of my life pretending I was part mermaid..
Now if I truly decide to swim with sharks..let's just hope they make adult size "little swimmers" because I would probably be (excuse me)..pooing myself.
I mean it would be one heck of an experience..
*
-Learn how to surf-
I am obsessssssed with surfing
I think it is one of the most amazing things created in this world...and I am completely jealous of all the gnarly "dudes" out there with awesome cutbacks.
I bet there is no greater feeling than being able to ride a big wave and to just be one with the water..
(I blame Blue Crush..all their fault)
*
-Write a book-
I just want to share my life with the world..
There is a whole lot more to me than what most people know.
I don't share too many intimate parts of my life with many people, because sometimes it's just hard to trust others
..but one day I hope I can build up enough courage to write it all down and share it with the world
*
-Cliff jump in Greece-
Okay, so I came up with this one when Sisterhood of the traveling pants 2 came out, but it still counts!
I was so amazed at the beautiful water in Greece and how exhilarating it must feel to just let loose and live in the moment.
I want to take a big jump like that and live in the moment..
*
-Attach a lock to the "Love locks Bridge" in Paris-
Corny I know...but it's going to happen!!
*
And last, but definitely not least..overall  I just want to
-Travel-
 Anywhere and everywhere...I want to see the world and everything in it..


P.S.- Feel free to share any of your favorite bucket list ideas or things that you have crossed off of your own list!
<3 Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment