Thursday, June 5, 2014

10 Day Blog Challenge..

★ Constantly challenge yourself - try the 30 day #PlaceboChallenge for happiness, focus, weight loss, or life purpose goals. PlaceboChallenge.com
Okay people...so, I have always always struggled with challenging myself.
Until this year, I have never stuck with any challenges I've made for myself, or have reached any major goals.
This past New Year's Eve (so predictable right?)...I made a pact with myself to actually make some major changes in my life..
I promised myself many things that I would accomplish and I am so far, holding myself to them.
One of the biggest goals that I set for myself...was to launch my blog. Check!!
Like I said in previous posts, I have wanted to do this for many years now..
I decided to set a goal within a goal..
Not only do I want to succeed in many other things in my life, I want to succeed here on my page.
I am challenging myself to a 10 day blog challenge..
I picked a challenge that really makes me think about the words I share, the reasons, and meanings behind them.
Maybe I'll learn some new things about myself along the way..

<3 Shay

Starting tomorrow:
Day 1: Branding: What single word describes your personality? How does it affect you as a writer? Are you whimsical, gregarious, or fierce?
Day 2: Happiness:What is your own secret for happiness? How did you get there? If you had to sum everything up, what would be your one word to describe how to be truly happy?
Day 3: History: What stories do you know about your ancestors? What traits do you admire in them? What do you want future generations to remember about you? What do you want to be known for?
Day 4: Possessions: What is your most prized possession? Why do you value it? How did you come across it?
Day 5: Memories: What are some of your most cherished memories? Did these events create a significant impact on your life today?
Day 6: Music: Pick three of your favorite songs. Write a paragraph about the feelings they bring to you. Do you feel contentment, peace, encouragement, or determination?
Day 7: Enchantment: What is your favorite fairy tale, story, fable, or myth? Who is your favorite character, and why? What elements of the story enchant your mind?
Day 8: Fears: No spiders or horror films. What truly scares you that brings out human emotion? Why does it make you fearful? How would you confront your worst fear?
Day 9: Heroes: Outside of your family, who is your hero? Why do you idolize them? How do you perceive them differently from others?
Day 10: You: What makes you think you're so special? A little harsh, I know. But what do you see in yourself? Tell the truth. Don't describe what others say about you. Become completely vulnerable. What characteristics do you hide from the ones you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment