Friday, June 6, 2014

Day 1..

Day 1: Branding: What single word describes your personality? How does it affect you as a writer? Are you whimsical, gregarious, or fierce?

Various..
In my life I like a lot of variety.
Most people consider me a well-rounded person because I am very easy to please.
It's not difficult for me to click with others, because I feel that no matter what I share at least one interest with everyone..
There are so many things in life that I love...I can't even pick a favorite anything.
For example: I absolutely love music and on a day to day basis I probably listen to about every genre.
They may change based on my mood, but just about everything satisfies me.
One minute I'm listening to the Beatles, peace signing everyone in the office like I'm a dang hippie, to headbanging to Pantera or old school Whitesnake. 
Gosh the other day at work my co-worker and I went from basically crying to Everytime by Britney Spears to rapping Tupac lyrics.
Let's get real..my love for music will never change.
On a daily basis I change my career choice.
I can't even count the number of times I've said, "oh my gosh I should've been a..."
For real..I have went from wanting to be a child star on the TV show Zoom to every other possible career choice there is out there.
In my life, I feel as if I am always changing.
No matter what it is; fashion, decor, ideas, career choices, my mind...underwear. ha ha 
But seriously..we are all constantly changing.
It's part of life..and let's just say, I keep my mind occupied.
I like change..it helps relight the fire in my life and shakes things up a bit.
Now I'm not saying that I'm irresponsible, or can't make major decisions..because trust me I have to make plenty of those. 
I just like to keep life exciting..

When it comes to my writing, I also like to give it variety.
I like so many different things in life and I want to talk about all of those things..
I want to keep my writing alive and free to go wherever I want it to go.
I want it to always have a little flare that gives people the incentive to read more..
Words are such an amazing way to express yourself. 
There are never enough of them, but yet you will never run out.
Words are timeless..
<3 Shay
Oh dear me, it's like someone just described me.  The right beautiful words can create the most incredible feeling.  They don't have to be necessarily eloquent; they just need to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment