Friday, June 27, 2014

Day 7..

Day 7: Enchantment: What is your favorite fairy tale, story, fable, or myth? Who is your favorite character, and why? What elements of the story enchant your mind?
*
I love anything that can enchant my mind, especially a fairy tale.
I've always loved to read stories and watch movies about fairy tales.
They bring me to a place that I have never been before..
They allow you to find a part of yourself that you may have once lost, or you have yet to find.
I love the magic I feel when I really get into a good fairy tale..
*
Let's get real..I cannot pick just one..
Actually, anything enchanting strikes my interest
We should always be searching for some sort of magic and enchantment in our lives..
Most of the time it's nothing outside of us, but within our beings.
Fairy tales remind me that it is okay to be different..
It's okay to stand out and stand up for what you believe in.
It is okay to follow your heart..
It's okay to be curious and go searching for what you thought you would never find..
*
You have to believe in yourself and in the magic that life holds.
I'm talking about finding the essence in all of the little things in life..
If you don't believe that there is good in people, then you will never find it.


<3 Shay
And above all watch with glittering eyes the world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.







No comments:

Post a Comment