Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween..

I'm literally laughing out loud at the fact that the entire view from my office window is covered in snow.
Yes snow! 
I saw that the weather man was claiming snow would be coming our way this evening, but I didn't expect a 1/2 inch by 2pm on Halloween!!
-
I was teaching an anti-bullying lesson at one of the local elementary schools today and when the falling powder of horror caught my eye, I stopped dead in my tracks. 
Then with much enthusiasm I point toward the window of doom and yell, "Oh my gosh, look out the stinkin window people!!"
The children, of course LOST THEIR MINDS. 
As did the teacher when she couldn't control the noise level in the room.
I just giggled to myself then continued to teach as if nothing happened (kids still freaking).
Thank the Lord that the snow fall I witnessed at the school only lasted for a quick couple of minutes.
Upon my return to work, stopped at a stop sign..I glance out at the beautiful blowing leaves on the road.
I think to myself that it is such a beautiful fall day and how I blessed I am to be able to see it.
Then 1 hour later I'm witnessing a freaking Winter Wonderland
I quickly intensify the volume on my Halloween Party playlist via Pandora and refuse to let go of my Halloween spirit.
I love fresh fallen snow yes, but dang it..I didn't even get to watch Hocus Pocus but one time this month. 
I mean for heaven's sake, at least let me get in a Halloween marathon before the night ends.
Michael Myers hasn't even haunted my dreams yet..and that's a must.
It's the season of weirdos.
I haven't even had the chance to be weird.
..well that's a lie, but you get my drift. 
Basically, It's too early for snow.
*
Loving this 'I Put a Spell on You' Chalkboard Print


No comments:

Post a Comment