Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Day 5..

Day 5: Memories: What are some of your most cherished memories? Did these events create a significant impact on your life today?
*
Of course there are so many memories that I could mention about friends, family, or just experiences I have had..
But some of my most cherished memories are the memories I have from some of my college years with my friends..
I would have to say my sophomore year was the best year I had while in school..
I lived with two of my best friends and let me tell you what...we had a dang good time.
We spent every single day being so ridiculously stupid and laughing CONSTANTLY.
We became so close this year and learned so much about each other..
Aside from just being silly all the time, we spent a lot of our time really getting to know each other.
We spent so much time talking about our lives, our hopes, dreams, plans for the future, sharing experiences we've all been through, and lots of crying..
We learned so much about ourselves and each other..and we learned a lot about life and how important it is to have God in it with us.
*
I remember doing so many stupid/funny things with these two girls..it would take me hours to explain them all :)
We had this one week where it was like a major prank war..
We did so many things to each other and just laughed the whole way through.
We did some things we probably shouldn't have done...but learned along the way.
I have never been as happy as I was when I was with them.
Lately, I have forgotten what it's like to laugh like that..
The time I spent with those girls has really changed my life.
It was during those fun, amazing times...how I learned what it truly means to feel alive.
*
I wouldn't trade that year or the time spent with those girls for anything..
They mean so much to me, along with many other people...
but most definitely hold a special place in my heart..
Those girls are now my family..
<3 Shay

Only a couple of those friends in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment